EuroPubHealth+ | European Master in Public Health
Before applying, please read the Instructions for Applicants carefully.
A) Application calendar and selection results for 2017-2019 cohort
Applications are assessed and selection results are given after each one of the three following deadlines:
- Deadline 1 - For candidates applying for an Erasmus+:Erasmus Mundus Scholarship: 15th January 2017 (24:00 CET) - LIST OF SELECTION RESULTS (PDF - published on 23/02/2017).
- Deadline 2 - For candidates applying as self-funded students: 17th April 2017 (24:00 CET) - Applying before this deadline is highly recommended for Non-European candidates who need a visa to study in Europe and students looking for alternative funding sources if selected.
- Deadline 3 - For candidates applying as self-funded students: 6th June 2017 (24:00 CET)
B) Step by step application procedure
To create an account in the application system, you need to fill out all mandatory fields and also provide a scanned version of the documents listed in the following application form.
- Create an account
- Activate your account by clicking on the link in the activation email you will receive
- Sign in with the user-name and password that you received by email
- Fill out all parts of the application form and upload the necessary attachments
- Submit your application (check and send your data)
To confirm your application, make sure you have received a confirmation by email.
While registering please check if:
- you have the correct school years assigned to your account
- you have chosen the correct applicant category
NB: Applicants from previous years who would like to apply again, please visit this web-page and follow the instructions.
Fill out the complete application form and do not forget to attach all mandatory documents.
If you have any question about the application form, please consult first the FAQ section.
C) Results of the selection:
Selection results should be available within six weeks as from the corresponding application deadline.
- You are selected: you will be individually informed of your selection by email after the Selection Committees.
- You are not selected: you do not meet Europubhealth+ minimum admission requirements. The list of non-selected candidates is published on this webpage.
! If you do not remember your ID number or did not find it on the non-selected lists, please contact us at
In case of non-selection and if a candidate has grounds to believe that his/her application file submitted with all mandatory official administrative requirements has not been processed through the selection procedure, he/she may engage an appeal procedure by writing a complaint letter to the Europubhealth+ Coordinator. This complaint letter needs to be sent by email to:
, entitled: "APPEAL: Last and first name and application number". The reasons for the appeal must be clearly stated in the email.
A candidate has 15 days after the results of the selection have been publishedon the website to send their appeal and it has to be ONLY on the grounds of defective or unfair procedure by the Europubhealth+ Selection Committee. For any complementary information on selection results, please contact us at emundus(at)cm-uj.krakow.pl
If they meet the eligibility criteria, visiting professors from any country of the world can apply online anytime to participate in the Europubhealth+ integration modules for 3-4 weeks in June - July at the EHESP School of Public Health in Rennes (France). Applications are evaluated by the Europubhealth+ selection committee twice a year (February, July).