Master EuroPubHealth | Application Form
EUROPUBHEALTH Recruitment for 2013-2015 academic years
- EXTRA Recruitment for 2013-2015 for self-funded candidates - deadline for application is June 1st 2013 (while registering choose profile "self-funded 2013-2015 EXTRA").
- Scholars may still apply till September 20th 2013.
I While registering please note if you have correct schoolyear assigned to your account, and if you have chosen correct category (scholarship category A or B candidate, self-funded candidate or scholar).
! Read Instruction for Candidates before you start filling in the application form !
You need to fill out all mandatory fields and provide also scanned version of the documents listed in the following application form.
- Create an account
- Sign in with your user-name and password you received via email
- Fill in the application forms and upload the necessary attachments
- Submit your application (check and send your data)
- Make sure you've received an acknowledgement by email confirming your application
Candidates from previous years who would like to apply again please visit this web-page and follow the instructions.
! EUROPUBHEALTH 2013-2015 Self-funded selection results !
All self-funded candidates, who submitted their application for 2013-2015 before April 5th 2013 will be contacted individually on selection result.
EUROPUBHEALTH 2013-2015 Scholarship recruitment
- Selection results -
Results are presented according to Candidate’s ID number assigned while creating profile in the eMundus Erasmus Mundus application tool
NOTE: Non selected candidates are those, whose application was correct in terms of program requirements and Erasmus Mundus scholarschip criteria BUT they obtained too low score in a total ranking
NOTE: Rejected Candidates are those who did not submit complete/correct set of documments OR did not meet Europubhealth program and/or Erasmus Mundus criteria
Final results on amdmission to the program and awarding with Erasmus Mundus grant will be known in April/early May 2013. Candidates who were selected for the program (for the main and reserve list) will be contacted individually.
If you have any doubts regarding selection result, please contact us on emundus(at)cm-uj.krakow.pl
- EHESP School of Public Health
- University of Rennes 1
- Andalusian School of Public Health
- University of Copenhagen
- Jagellonian University of Cracow
- School of Health and Related Research of the University of Sheffield
- American Mailman School of Public Health of New York
- Institut d’études politiques of Rennes