My previous training was in English - do I still need to provide an English language certificate?

Applicants do not have to provide any English language test results only in two cases:

      • if they are citizens of a majority native English speaking country: Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, The Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Canada, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Ireland, Jamaica, New Zealand, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, United Kingdom, United States of America.
      • if they hold a previous degree delivered by a higher education institution located in a majority native English speaking country* as listed above.

*Specific condition for Canada: Applicants may provide a Canadian degree so long as they supply sufficient proof from the institution that the degree was taught and examined in English.

Any applicant who does not meet any of the two above mentioned conditions must provide an English proficiency proof (without such a document, an application will not be considered) complying with the minimum admission requirements.



  • EHESP School of Public Health
  • ScHARR/University of Sheffield
  • EASP/University of Granada
  • Maastricht University
  • Jagiellonian University Medical College Krakow
  • University of Rennes 1