The language of my previous studies was Spanish - do I still need to provide Spanish language test results?

You don't have to provide any Spanish language test result if you already hold a previous degree delivered by a higher education institution located in a majority native Spanish speaking country as listed on the Europubhealth website:

Please note that phone or Skype interviews may be organized to check your Spanish language level if you cannot provide a valid proficiency proof on time, provided that it is clearly indicated and duly justified in your application form.



  • EHESP School of Public Health
  • ScHARR/University of Sheffield
  • EASP/University of Granada
  • Maastricht University
  • Jagiellonian University Medical College Krakow
  • University of Rennes 1