I want to apply for a scholarship. What type of residence proof should I provide ?

When applying online, you must indicate your current address, that is to say where you are living at the time of application for the course, and provide the corresponding residence proof.

The document that can serve as a proof of residence can be either:

  • a certificate of residence in line with the provisions of the municipality where you are registered
  • a certificate confirming your place of employment or study/training, issued by your employer or the institution where you study/finished your studies.

Both documents must have been issued within 12 months before the scholarship applications deadline (i.e. 08/01/2019) and clearly state your address, city and country of residence.



  • EHESP School of Public Health
  • ScHARR/University of Sheffield
  • EASP/University of Granada
  • Maastricht University
  • Jagiellonian University Medical College Krakow
  • University of Rennes 1